Friday, October 1, 2010

Wined and Dined in Syracuse NY

Who can say they spent time with their dads best friend? Well that's just what Jeremy, Pressley and I did. While in 'Upstate' we spent some time with may Dad's best friend since college. He was in his wedding party and is the God Father to my older brother Chris. We were lucky enough to catch T.T. (Mr. Tom Terry) and his lovely wife Deah on Thursday, the day we flew into Syracuse, New York. They took us to a Ca..Razy...cool BBQ place that was super yummy. Some real BBQ, not Woodranch or Stonefire. Hahaa (fake BBQ) like back home. All Pressley wanted to do was eat their cornbread. She made a meal out of it. It was so warm, moist and fresh..probably the best I've ever had.

We chatted and got caught up on the newest things in our lives. And then had to make our way South for Freeville/Etna for Great Grandma Poole's big surprise. After a quick 3 1/2 days with the fam we headed back up to the Cuse to spend a bit more time with the Terry family.

After they wined us and dined us at a yummy Italian restaurant they let us crash at their place. We had an early flight out on Monday morning so we kept the partying/beer drinking to a minimum. Haha. Thanks for everything you guys!

As I was getting ready to write I started looking for pictures of this part of our trip and couldn't find any. So I asked Deah if she could send some to me and she didn't have any either! WHAT?!?! We didn't take one picture?!

Well we had a wonderful time and we'll just have to get pictures next time. I wouldn't be able to close with out mentioning how much T.T. misses my Pops. Everyone missed him on this 'Upstate' trip!


Here are some pictures of Pressley at the Terry's house that Deah found:




NYC is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment